Developmental Steps is looking for a fun and exciting PHYSICAL THERAPIST to join the team! The word is out that we are helping so many kids reach their potential – we couldn’t be happier!
We are looking for:
- A full time or part time licensed physical therapist committed to empowering kids to reach their goals.
- Someone with some experience with pediatrics is preferred.
- A flexible therapist that is open to treating in school and clinic settings.
- A proactive team player- Ready to help the rest of the team.
We are offering:
- A full time maternity-leave replacement position. Once this is complete, you will slide into a flexible position with your own caseload and schedule.
- Competitive compensation package including benefits, flexible schedule and weekends off!
- A supportive and dynamic team that is there for support and welcome you!
We have two clinics: Mount Kisco and Port Chester. We also treat in several schools in central Westchester County.
If this sounds like the job for you, let us know ASAP. Email your resume to email@example.com or give us a call at 914.939.6400.
A little about us:
Developmental Steps is 14-years strong and 100% physical therapist owned! Our offices are located in Port Chester and Mount Kisco, NY, where we service children ages newborns through 18 years old. What our patients love most about our therapists is their creative approach to helping each child succeed while keeping a fun and supportive place for their family. Our staff loves working here and has created a strong team environment.