Developmental Steps is a magical place. It is a place . . . for your child to grow and achieve their full potential.”
The cost of therapy is determined by…
- The complexity of your child’s condition,
- And the goals you wish to achieve for your child.
- It will range between $50 – 150 per session.
- Most see results within the first few visits and
- Many reach their goals in 20 visits or less
- and they LOVE IT!
How we help…
We have special programs to help make it more affordable for you, if you…
- Are undergoing financial hardship
- Recently lost a job
- Have a high deductible or co-pay insurance plan
If you have an insurance plan, see below:
- PPO insurance plan: Some, or all, of the cost may be reimbursable to you.
- HMO plan: Call to find out if we participate
- Other: Call to find out if we participate with any plans you might have.
Developmental Steps Physical Therapy is an Insurance Friendly practice that works with many insurances to help parents get the services their child needs covered. As a Pediatric Physical Therapy practice we have a high success rate in obtaining insurance exemptions for therapy services for kids.
We have had great success with:
- Anthem BCBS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Omnicom
- Empire Plan – Orthonet
- GEHA – Orthonet
- United Healthcare/NYS Empire Plan
- United Healthcare/Oxford
In doing this, we help to limit the out of pocket expenses for you and your family; this will be based on your insurance plan (Deductibles and Copays/Co-insurances).