Do You Want Your Baby to Grow and Develop Optimally?
Making Tummy Time Fun = a Strong & Healthy Baby
Imagine your baby not crying hysterically when you try doing tummy time with them. This scientifically proven technique helps your baby to improve tummy time, increase head control and allow your baby to enjoy it.
What you will learn:
- The #1 secret to getting your baby to LOVE tummy time
- How to perform this secret technique and let your baby have fun doing it
- Step-by-step guide on how often to work with your baby on doing tummy time
- Most common dangers if tummy time is not done correctly
- And more…
Who is it for?
- Feel uncomfortable laying on their stomach which leads to frustration
- Have difficulty with head control and neck strength
- Tend to have reflux or spit up while on their tummy
- Show signs of change in head shape or flattening
- and more…
This is available to those who will most benefit from this information.
(No Strings. No obligations attached.)
Kristen Z. has a 7 week old son that struggled with tummy time and would get very upset every time he was laid on his tummy. She was not able to get her baby to do tummy time more than once every other day without him getting frustrated and crying. Once she worked with Hayley she noticed an improvement in the matter of a few days.