“Revolutionary New Way to Eliminate Flat Head and Improve Head Position”
Imagine if you could have your baby turning their head to each side evenly and their head and face were symmetrical. Imagine if they could be have their head in a better position. What would that mean to you?
We refer to the term “Flat Head” when a baby develops a flat spot on either side or the back of their head.
What kind of movements or motions can bring on Flat Head Syndrome or make it worse?
Newborn babies often spend the majority of their sleep and awake time on their back. Head flattening can develop if the child’s head is turned to one side consistently while the baby sleeps. Improper head positioning can also lead to tightness in the neck or infant torticollis.
What causes Flat Head Syndrome?
The most common causes include 1) constantly laying on the same side of their head when sleeping or playing 2) not enough tummy time during awake times, and 3) poor head positioning while in “containers”, i.e. infant lounger, bouncy seat, infant swing or infant car seat.
Impairments can lead to…
Flat Head Syndrome can lead to ear or eye asymmetry and even jaw shifting to the side while smiling. Other challenges include tightness in the neck, poor head control, and difficulty pushing up equally on the arms during tummy time.
Physiologically how does the syndrome originate?
Some babies are predisposed to a preferred side due to their position in utero. Additionally, babies can develop head flattening due to their head and neck position during sleep and awake times.
When should I worry?
- If a flat spot lasts more than one month
- When you’ve tried changing baby’s position, and the head shape is not improving
- In cases where the head shape is getting worse, or you notice facial changes, i.e. asymmetrical ear position, eye position or jaw shifting while smiling
When does it become an emergency?
- If baby’s head shape is not improving by the time baby is 3-4 months old.
- When baby is developing tightness on one side of the neck or torticollis.
- As soon as you notice facial asymmetries
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Generic exercises (YouTube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, Flat Head Syndrome can become permanent.
Without treatment Flat Head Syndrome can result in a permanent flat spot on baby’s head. Severe Flat Head Syndrome can lead to permanent ear, eye or jaw asymmetry.
Try This Self-Test to See If Your Baby has Flat Head Syndrome.
- Start by looking straight down on the top of your baby’s head. If you see a flat spot on either side/back part of the head, that may mean your baby has flat head syndrome.
- Now look at your baby’s face. Do the facial structures look symmetrical? Ears- is one more forward than the other? Eyes- is one bigger than the other? Are the eyes in line with each other? Does your baby’s jaw shift to the side when smiling?
- If you see a flat spot and facial asymmetries, these are a sign of flat head syndrome.
DISCLAIMER:You may need to see a physical therapist to get an official diagnosis.
What is your solution for Flat Head Syndrome?
My revolutionary “Flat Head” program helps to eliminate flat head, and it often works in as little as 4 sessions. Depending on the complexity of your baby’s condition, it may take up to 12 sessions to fix.
How did you discover it?
I discovered this solution while working with more than 200 babies who suffered from flat head syndrome and/or torticollis. As I treated my patients head shape and neck position, their posture during tummy time, while sleeping, and position in “containers” improved as well.
The earlier a parent begins tummy time, the better the result in achieving a round head shape. It’s important to minimize baby’s time in swings, infant seats and car seats, and to incorporate tummy time during their awake times as part of the daily routine. Tummy time helps strengthen baby’s neck and back muscles, improve head control, and most importantly promotes a nice round head shape.
Utilizing objects found around your home, you can encourage your baby to more easily hold his/her head up when starting tummy time. I have helped many families learn these strategies to use at home. The goal is 20-30 minutes of tummy time each day and head shape will improve dramatically. Most importantly I applied this strategy to my own children, and I could not be happier with their head shape and development.
This discovery has led to dramatic increase in how fast my patients saw results. They achieved a nice round head shape, symmetrical head and body posture, improved neck motion and loved tummy time.
In case you were wondering, it’s all natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
How is your solution unique?
Not all traditional flat head syndrome treatments lead to a better head shape (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your baby’s head shape worse! Not all practitioners treat flat head syndrome the same.
My solution is highly unique. I emphasize parent education and teach proper positioning tips. The method I use to achieve quick, maximum results encourages an improvement in tummy time tolerance and ensures the baby has full neck range of motion and symmetrical posture. This work lays the proper foundation for gross motor development.
Years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to resolve FLAT HEAD SYNDROME and POOR HEAD AND NECK POSTURE in more than 200 babies.
Who are you?
My name is Hayley Apiscopa and I am a licensed pediatric physical therapist who specializes in flat head syndrome and torticollis. I also have a special interest in helping babies who struggle with tummy time learn to love it and build a strong foundation for future gross motor development.
“What can I expect from this solution ?”
- Achieve round head shape
- Improve baby’s tummy time tolerance
- Improve baby’s head and body posture
- Learn best ways to improve baby’s head position while sleeping and during awake times
- Ensure full neck motion in both directions
- Create a strong foundation for baby’s future gross motor development
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most parents see results within one week of performing recommended positioning tips and exercises.
- You could see an improvement in head shape and posture in as little as 2 sessions while on this program.
- Most patients complete the program in 4 sessions and then continue working on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $96 to $144 per session, with most patients needing only 4 sessions.
- The complexity of your child’s condition will determine the number of sessions needed.
Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it!
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. You owe it to yourself and your baby to try this.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people who want to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about eliminating flat head syndrome.
If that is you, click below and pay the refundable $10 deposit and our office will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
Click here to get started or call (914) 939-6400 now to claim this offer before it expires.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed pediatric physical therapist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your child’s problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start improving your baby’s head shape right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with 14 years of practice in the state of NY. My license # is 030047-1.
“What if my pediatrician is saying wait it out or isn’t concerned?”
The earlier you start tummy time and start my program the less asymmetries you will see in your child’s head.
“The time spent with Hayley at Developmental Steps was absolutely critical to Thomas’s improvement. Hayley kept the program fun for our son while demonstrating compassion for worried parents- Hayley has amazing interaction skills with children and is excellent at communicating feedback to parents. We strongly recommend anyone with similar concerns to work with Hayley; your kids will thank you.”
-Tom, father of 7 month old boy