“An amazingly Fast and Affordable way to overcome Childhood Obesity and improve health, sports abilities, confidence and performance in the classroom.”
Imagine if your child could move better, be healthier and have more confidence. Imagine if they could do all this and also perform better in school. What would that mean to you?
What is Childhood Obesity?
Childhood obesity is a condition where excess body fat negatively affects a child’s health or well-being. As methods to determine body fat directly are difficult, the diagnosis of obesity is often based on BMI. Due to the rising prevalence of obesity in children and its many adverse health effects, it is being recognized as a serious public health concern.
Children who are overweight often experience bullying at school and develop low self esteem preventing them from participating in any social activities. These children often also have difficulty with some physical activities and may shy away from sports for fear of being made fun of or not being able to keep up with their peers.
What causes Childhood Obesity?
Children become overweight and obese for a variety of reasons. The most common causes are genetic factors, lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating patterns, or a combination of these factors.
Impairments Childhood Obesity can cause…
Children who are obese are likely to be obese as adults. Thus, they are more at risk for adult health problems such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, several types of cancer, and osteoarthritis.
Physiologically, the weight gain often stems from…
Childhood obesity puts children at risk for:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Early heart disease
- Bone problems
- Skin conditions such as heat rash, fungal infections, and acne.
When should I worry?
Childhood obesity must be addressed prior to the teen years in order to instill appropriate habits and patterns of a healthy lifestyle and to prevent these children from growing into obese adults.
When does it become an emergency?
If your child is experiencing health complications related to his/her weight, we can help! Call us immediately!
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Crash Diets
- Torturous Physical Activity
If left untreated, obesity can lead to
The physical side effects of obesity include:
- Increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Menstrual irregularity and infertility
- Heart attack and stroke due to high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Asthma and obstructive sleep apnea
- Orthopedic issues such as bowed legs and hip instability
- Metabolic issues including nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, gallstones, and gastroesophageal reflux [GERD
Psychological consequences include:
- Diminished self-esteem, often reinforced by teasing and bullying at school
- Depression, leading to possible further eating or an exaggerated overcorrection leading to eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia nervosa
Ask yourself these Questions:
- Does your child complain “I’m tired, Carry me!”?
- Do they avoid climbing on the playground like their peers?
- Does the idea of participating in sports create anxiety?
- Lastly at your child’s last physical were they above the 85th percentile for weight on their growth chart?
DISCLAIMER: Your answers to these questions do not diagnose your child’s condition. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist in conjunction with your doctor to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you get rid of Obesity and improve confidence, sports ability, nutrition and school performance?”
My revolutionary “Health and Wellness” program helps your child lose the fat and learn how to live a fun and healthy lifestyle and it often works in as little as 7 sessions. Depending on the complexity of your child’s condition, it may take up to 12 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with many children who suffered from being overweight or obese. As I treated their condition, their confidence and knowledge improved as well.
Through my research, I learned that in order to change a child’s habit, a consistent program must be followed for three weeks. New habits form during these three weeks. And, if you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how quickly my patients saw results. The children I worked with were able to increase their physical activity comfort level. They were able to eat well balanced meals and feel full. They were able to play sports, feel confident and live their life carefree!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional health and wellness treatments lead to better confidence and improved knowledge of how to maintain these results. Not all practitioners treat obesity the same.
My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing strength/flexibility, endurance/agility, and nutrition to get quick maximum results for your child.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to battle obesity in children of any age, body type or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Susan Maccarrone and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in pediatrics and sports and conditioning. I have a special interest in helping children who suffer from obesity become more energetic, healthy, confident and active.
“What can I expect from this program for my child?”
- Get stronger
- Become confident and improve self esteem
- Improve posture
- Increase energy
- Improve knowledge of better nutritional choices
- Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect your child to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in confidence in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most complete the program in 8-12 sessions and then continue on their own, however some require 16-21 sessions due to the severity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- I believe people need access to this vital information, so I created a special program to make it affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or to pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $96 to $144 per session and most complete the program within 8 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Almost everyone sees results the very first session, and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money-back.
So, if you tried drugs or dieting for your child without success, you owe it to them to try this solution.
As you can imagine lots of people are ready to enroll! But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those who are serious about getting healthy.
If that describes you and your struggles with your child, click below and pay the refundable $10 deposit and we will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program, you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
Click the button below to get started or call 914-939-6400 now to claim this offer before it expires.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your child’s condition.
- A list of exercises and activities you and your child can do at home to start making a difference right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with 13 years of practice in the state of NY. My license # is 030482-1.
“Developmental Steps always has our children’s physical and emotional well-being in mind, continually evaluating their progress and creating new ways to move them along their individual paths”.
– Jill (mother of 9 year old son)
Click button below to get started or call 914-939-6400 now to claim this offer before it expires.